- Define your brand.
- Know your audience.
- Post consistently.
- Use hashtags and geotags.
- Tag brands in your posts.
- Include contact information in your bio.
- Pitch paid sponsorships.
- Know your worth.
“Creators, public figures and publishers can tag a business partner when they post branded content. This means that these accounts have a commercial relationship with the business partner that’s mentioned, and that they were compensated in some way for the post.”
Things to note about Branded Content:
- When you tag a partner, people will see Paid partnership with… above your posts.
- Branded content posts are not the same as the ads you see on Instagram. At this time, branded content posts can’t be promoted.